收起左侧

[英文] 《Bared to You 》作者:Sylvia Day【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-3-22 14:41 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Bared to You by Sylvia Day is the first in the Crossfire trilogy featuring Gideon and Eva, two wounded souls who come together in an explosion of lust and passion as intoxicating as it is devastating - the perfect read for fans of bestselling erotic romance Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James.Our journey began in fire . . .Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness - beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white hot. I was drawn to him as I'd never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily . . .Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other's most private wounds . . . and desires.The bonds of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart . . .Intensely romantic, darkly sensual and completely addictive, Bared to You will take you to the very limits of obsession - and beyond.Sylvia Day is the number one New York Times and number one international bestselling author of more than a dozen award-winning novels, which have been translated into over thirty languages. She has been nominated for the Goodreads Choice Award for Best Author and her work has been honoured as Amazon's Best of the Year in Romance. She has won the RT Book Reviews Reviewers' Choice Award and been nominated for the Romance Writers of America's prestigious RITA award twice. Visit the author at www.sylviaday.com, facebook.com/authorsylviaday and twitter.com/sylday.THE SECOND NOVEL IN THE SERIES Reflected in You IS AVAILABLE FROM PENGUIN IN OCTOBER."Bared to You has an emotional feel similar to Fifty Shades of Grey . . . It is full of emotional angst, scorching love scenes, and a compelling story line" Dear Author"While it is true that Bared to You has much in common with Fifty Shades of Grey, Bared to You is a more complete story, one that is better written. The characters are better
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 16:21 , Processed in 2.000885 second(s), 49 queries .