标题: 《Talking to dragons 》作者:- Patricia C. Wrede【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-10-3 13:32
标题: 《Talking to dragons 》作者:- Patricia C. Wrede【EPUB】
polite to dragons. Particularly polite, I mean; she taught me to be ordinary polite to everyone. Well, it makes sense. With all the enchanted Princesses and disguised wizards and transformed Kings and so on wandering around, you never know whom you might be talking to. But dragons are a special case. Not that I ever actually talked to one until after I left home. Even around the edge of the Enchanted Forest, dragons aren’t exactly common. It’s the principle that matters, though; always be polite to a dragon. It’s more difficult than it sounds; dragon etiquette is incredibly complicated, and if you make a mistake, the dragon eats you. But I was well trained. Dragon etiquette wasn’t the only thing Mother taught me. Reading and writing are unusual skills for a poor boy, but I learned them. Music, too, and fighting. Don’t ask me where Mother learned to use a sword; she wouldn’t tell me. Until I was thirteen, I didn’t even know we had one in the house. I even learned a little magic. Mother wasn’t exactly pleased, but growing up on the edge

欢迎光临 (https://admin.zazww.com/~zazww/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2