收起左侧

[英文] 《The Power of Now 》作者: - Tolle_ Eckhart 【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-4-25 07:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
The Power of Now The Power of Now The Power of Now The Power of Now FOREWORD BY RUSSELL E. DICARLO Author of Towards a New World View Blanketed by an azure sky, the orange-yellow rays of the setting sun can, at special times, gift us with a moment of such consider able beauty, we find ourselves momentarily stunned, with frozen gaze. The splendor of the moment so dazzles us, our compulsively chattering minds give pause, so as not to mentally whisk us away to a place other than the here-and-now. Bathed in luminescence, a door seems to open to another reality, always present, yet rarely witnessed. Abraham Maslow called these “peak experiences,” since they represent the high moments of life where we joyfully find ourselves catapulted beyond the confines of the mundane and ordinary. He might just as well have called them “peek” experiences. During these expansive occasions, we sneak a glimpse of the eternal realm of Being itself. If only for a brief moment in time, we come home to our True Self. “Ah,” one might sigh, “so grand . . . if only I could stay here. But how do I take up permanent residence?“ During the past ten years, I have committed myself to finding out. During my search, I have been honored to engage in dialogue with some of the most daring, inspiring and insightful ”paradigm pioneers“ of our time: in medicine, science, psychology, business, religion/spirituality, and human potential. This diverse group of individuals is joined by their commonly voiced insight that humanity is now taking a quantum leap forward in its evolutionary development. This change is accompanied by a shift in world view the basic picture we carry with us of ”the way things are.“ A world view seeks to answer two fundamental questions, ”Who are we?“ and ”What is the
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 19:54 , Processed in 0.617270 second(s), 54 queries .